Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Countdown to #1 and Beth's Birthday Bash

My close friend and one of my roommates from college, Beth, just turned 25. Tony and I headed to Charlottesville for her "get together" Sat. night. Charlottesville is such a pretty place. We had an awesome time and I got see old friends from college! However, it only confirmed to us that we are so OLD. They were drinking...we were not (not that we have anything against those who drink, we just don't). They all knew exactly how to order from this Asian eclectic restaurant...we did not (although it was good food...strange, but good.) They were wide awake...we were not. They enjoyed the blaring music...we did not. After eating dinner and hanging out at her boyfriend's townhouse, they were ready to head back out at 11pm to go dancing...we stayed in and went to bed. We got up early to get home and pick up Riley...they did not. Haha...The Wolfords are old fogeys! We absolutely had a blast though and I'm so glad that we went! I wouldn't have missed it for the world. Thank you to John for the great hospitality and to Beth, for a fun-filled evening. Here are some pics from the evening...

the girls...


me and the hubby...


hubby at the dinner table (yes, that's our dinner table and those are little square ottoman-like seats!)



Beth and her boyfriend, John



And finally, the countdown to Riley's #1 Birthday continues. 3 days to go...isn't it amazing to see how much she's changed over a year?! Aaawww...I love this girl!

Month 9...





Month 8...






Month 6...



Month 7...



2 comments:

Keeping up with the Jones said...

That picture with her paci is so precious! Riley Elizabeth you're almost 1!!! Oh my gosh!! Let us know when is good for you guys to get together. We miss the Wolfords!!

April and Brad said...

Well you may be old, but you're the cutest girl in all those pictures :)