Riley knows the whole alphabet - all 26 letters and sounds! I'm so proud of her, but I can't take the credit for teaching her. She really did learn them all by watching the Letter Factory DVD. Tony and I just reinforced it constantly using the Fridge Phonics letters that are on our refrigerator.
Anyway, I was trying to capture a little bit of this sweetness on video so I could watch it many years from now (and sob at how grown up she is!). Her attention span wouldn't last to get all 26 but check it out. My favorite part is when she says the letter "G."
Bless her sweet little two year old heart!
I was having trouble getting get the video to post on the blog so you may have to follow the link below the video box and go to you tube to watch it. Don't forget to turn the sound off of my music player. It is sooooo cute! Well, at least I think so...but I am her mommy!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NtEmy46GdZ4
2 comments:
Seriously....how smart is that little girl!!! We, unlike the Wolfords are still praying hard for an "athletic" scholarship!! Sam...get back to punting that football!!!!
(Sam has started learning more of his letter sounds...we owe you big for introducing letter factory to us. He has watched it about 3 times now and probably doubled the sounds he knows (let it be known it is still NOT very many)!!!!!)
Oh my gracious. She's the smartest 2 yr old I've ever seen!!! That's amazing. Where can I buy this dvd and what's the specific name of it? I'm going out tonight! Hopefully it can keep Jackson's attention span to just watch it. GO RILEY!!!
Post a Comment