However, as a family of four, there are some "not so blessing" moments. The laundry piles up quicker and stays piled up longer, both kids sometimes cry at the same time (to which I now just start laughing when that happens), two baths on the same night seem to take forever, sometimes I change two poopy diapers one right after the other, and the list goes on and on....
But, then there are times like this, when I just want to soak up all the innocence and sweetness forever...
I was cooking dinner last night before Tony got home from practice and Riley went and got her Elmo chair and a book and just started "reading" to her brother. Usually when I'm cooking dinner, she's running around like a crazy two year old and he is fussy! Every once in awhile, though, God sneaks in these little moments of happiness, that just make me smile from ear to ear.
But, like I said, there are also some "not so blessings..."
That would be the trash piled up on our deck b/c I am too busy during the day to take it downstairs to the trashcans in the garage. Yep, I took a picture of it. I had time to do that, didn't I? Hhhmmm....
1 comment:
Oh my gosh Amy! You FINALLY got a diaper genie!!! Isn't it amazing! I don't know what I would do without one! You have 2 beautiful little blessings by the way! :)
Post a Comment