Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Recent Pics

Here is a pic of Riley and Braylen from Sears about two weeks ago...



I saved the best for last! HERE are the pictures that Emily took of Braylen when he was about 10 days old. She did an AMAZING job!!! Em, you should open up a photography business and be a SAHM!! Thank you for taking these pictures for us. There were many many more great shots but I wanted to keep the slideshow kind of short so I just chose my favorites. The lyrics of the song are beautiful (He definitely did come like crashing thunder, LOL)...

You came like crashing thunder
Breaking through these walls of stone
You came with wide eyed wonder
Into all this great unknown
Hush now don’t you be afraid
I promise you I’ll always stay
I’ll never be that far away
I’m right here with you

You’re so amazing
You shine like the stars
You’re so amazing
The beauty you are
You came blazing
Right into my heart
You’re so amazing
You are, You are


No comments: