Thursday, November 25, 2010

Giving Thanks 2010

How is it Thanksgiving already? I still feel like I was JUST pregnant and we JUST brought Braylen home. I feel like this year has really flown by! I hate seeing my kids growing up, but then again, I love what each new stage brings (minus the terrible twos...haha).

This Thanksgiving, I am most thankful for my beautiful life that God has given me.

My husband and my children are my world. Riley makes me smile and laugh every single day. She is so quirky! I think she is going to be a little bit nerdy like her momma! Braylen makes me want to just eat him up. He is so sweet and handsome. They each make me feel like I am the best mommy in the world! And my husband....oh, he is so special to me. We've always been a perfect match, but this year, we have really gotten closer and have become such a great team! We have laughed and cried together this year. From the birth of our son (which was a hilarious event!) to both of us having new jobs to the death of our beloved pet, we have supported one another every single day. I can't imagine my life without him!

I am thankful for the good health I have had this year! And the good health my family has had!

I am thankful for my family - mom, dad, mom-in-law, dad-in-law, nieces and nephews, brother, and sisters-in-law AND of course, our extended family as well - aunts, uncles, cousins, grandparents. Our parents are always there when we need them and that means a lot! Our nieces and nephews are so sweet to us and to our kids. It's nice to have some extra babysitters on hand! Tony's family has been through a lot this year and I am thankful that they are all getting stronger and pressing on each day! We have gotten closer with Ryan and Steph this year and I am SO thankful for that! We have so much fun with them and my kids love them!

I am thankful for all of my absolutely amazing friends. My friends are the best! I've made new friendships this year that I know are going to last. And my old friends are still some of the closest friends a girl can have. Even when we don't see each other for weeks/months, we just pick right back up where we left off. They make me so happy!

Happy Thanksgiving!!

1 comment:

stephaniemschilling said...

We are very thankful to be getting closer! And I know next year will even bring us closer!