Friday, November 5, 2010

A Special Date

My sweet hubby and I have an extra special date planned for the weekend! Just the two of us. We are so excited and thrilled that we were able to get a babysitter. Check back to find out where we went!!


Then, on Sunday...are you ready for this?

I, Amy Wolford, am taking a hunter's safety course so I can get my hunting license! To say that Tony is happy about this is an understatement. I am scoring major wife points with this one. Little does he know that I am very excited about this also! We watch hunting shows together all the time and it got me hooked because there are so many women hunters out there. See below.

I'll let you know how it goes. We have our first hunting date planned for November 24th.

Ok, you can stop laughing at me now. ;-)

The next Lee and Tiffany??

2 comments:

Amy Jo said...

Wife of the year award! Good for you!

April and Brad said...

Amy I am trying to picture you hunting but I just can't haha! You must post some pics :)