Sunday, December 26, 2010

Merry Christmas 2010

The Wolfords had a fantastic Christmas! We have enjoyed lots of family togetherness, starting our own traditions, great food, and relaxation.

Friday for brunch, we headed to the McKinleys for their annual Christmas Eve brunch. Then we came home and napped. Friday night, we spent time with my family. We always play Dirty Santa and it is so much fun!

We came home, put our new pajamas on, read the story of Christmas and went to bed. Next year, we hope to make cookies for Santa on Christmas Eve since Riley will understand a little more.

Saturday morning, the four of us enjoyed the peace and quiet of our own home. We opened gifts, went outside, and relaxed. Then we headed to Penny's for a late brunch until we had to come home for naps. The kids both took 3 hour naps! Then we headed to Jane and Ken's for Christmas dinner. When we got home, Tony and I cuddled up and watched It's a Wonderful Life.

We stayed pretty busy, but we have enjoyed every minute! I can't wait until next year. I am so blessed!

Today has been filled with relaxation, snow playing, and a trip to Blue Collar Joe's for some tasty doughnuts!

Stay tuned for another hunting date post! ;-)










2 comments:

Bobbie Grant said...

Can we say model family? The two pics of you guys in your jammies and dressed up (I covet those brown boots, btw) are adorable! So sweet and happy!

Brandon and Megan said...

I am loving the PJ's! Lucas felt the same way about the snow. I hope you are having a wonderful break.

Megan