Sunday, December 5, 2010

A New Era

Tony and I entered a new era in our life together. We traded the Pilot in.....for a........














MINIVAN!


I must admit that I am slightly struggling with this new "mini-van mom" persona I've quickly been changed into. It is definitely taking some getting used to, but I do like it (the van, that is)!

Tony loves it! So funny! He says we are getting our "swagger" on.

Our choices were to either buy the Pilot or buy something else to avoid paying the mileage overage on the Pilot (oops!). So we decided we might as well try out the minivan while our kids are still little. Either way we were going to have to have a monthly payment and the monthly payments were going to be the same either way which wouldn't make or break us, so what the heck? We both work really hard!...we test drove the van and decided to go for it. We figure by the time the kids are in school, we won't have the astronomical daycare costs or car payments...we'll feel rich! haha!

3 comments:

Emily said...

Cute!! What Kind is it??

Wolford Family said...

A Honda Odyssey! We were not getting out of that dealership without paying anything unless we either bought the Pilot or leased something else from them. So we walked out without paying a penny and still have the same monthly payment we had before and we get to try out having a van.

stephaniemschilling said...

I can't believe you got a mini van!! I will never be able to do that! Glad to hear you guys love it, that is all that matters!