I just wanted to share my friend, Jessie's, Etsy shop with all of you! Jessie and I went to high school together and she and her husband (and five children!!) moved to Michigan last year. She recently opened up an online store with Etsy called, "The Swanky Cabbage." She does such an amazing job and has definitely found her niche! She is going to do a Maize and Blue name sign for Braylen...I.CANNOT.WAIT! I'll post pics as soon as I get it. I thought, who better to do a Michigan sign, than my fellow Wolverine fan and best gal pal? Check out her site! She said there is more to come after Christmas. ;-)
Amy, Whitney, and Jessie
one of her signs (picture from her website)

1 comment:
Thank you Amy for the super awesome post!!! I appreciate you!!
And I cannot wait to make you his sign!!!!! <3 you.
Post a Comment