Friday night, we did pizza, brownies, and cupcakes with my side of the family. Braylen enjoyed hanging out with all the kids. My side of the family has an abundance of children to play with!!
Saturday afternoon, we kicked off round #2 with Tony's side of the family and our "Friend Family." Braylen wasn't sure what to think about 20+ people coming in and talking to him so he chose to cling to me for a lot of the evening! I didn't mind though. He was spoiled with awesome gifts, kind words, and lots of loving! I kept trying to get him to hang out with Miss Emery because, let's face it, people...that girl is GORGEOUS!! Of course, all of our Friend Family kiddos are pretty stinkin' cute if I do say so myself! We missed you, Jones Family...I can't wait to see that growing belly, Kelly!
We were so happy to have Ryan and Stephanie with us, just four days before Carter made his arrival (yesterday morning!!). I have already volunteered to babysit him as soon as they are ready to go out on a date...I can't wait!
Thank you to all of our friends and family who shared in this very special day with us!
1 comment:
I must say, Miss Riley is one of the most stylish youngsters I've ever seen! (and happy birthday to Braylen!!)
Post a Comment