Sunday, February 6, 2011

Recipe Box

This is my last Recipe post. I have lots more I'll try to post in the future, but I've posted most of our favorites. Hope you enjoyed!

Kelly will like this one, even though she already has the recipe! ;-)

Hash Brown Casserole (my mother in law's recipe and oh, so delicious!)

32 oz. frozen hashbrown potatoes
1 can cream of chicken soup
2 cups sour cream (I use a whole 16 oz. container rather than measuring out 2 measuring cups)
1/2 cup chopped onion
2 cups shredded cheddar
1 stick butter, melted
2 Tablespoons dried parsley flakes

1. Preheat oven to 350.
2. Mix all ingredients and pour into a greased 13x9 casserole dish. Bake for about an hour until top is golden brown.


Chicken Alfredo Scalloped Potatoes

This is a "comfort food" recipe, so definitely not for counting calories, but it is so good!

1 jar cheesy alfredo sauce
1 can cream of mushroom soup
2 small onions, cut into slivers
5 potatoes
salt and pepper to taste
1 lb. boneless chicken breast
butter

1. Cut chicken into bite sized pieces and cook in butter until brown. Slice potatoes into disks. Slice onions into slivers.
2. Combine all ingredients in a greased 13x9 baking dish and bake at 350 for about an hour.

No comments: