Monday, November 10, 2008

Richmond Soccer Tournament

The Sabres headed to Richmond for a tournament this weekend for their last games of the season. We had an awesome time, hanging out with the Jones' family and going to soccer games. We found a new "fast food mexican" restaurant called Chipotle, that was good. Jackson is so PRECIOUS. I absolutely love watching him grow, only 3 1/2 months behind Riley. We missed our little girl but what a fun weekend!

Originally, I was going to stay home because I had class on Friday and Saturday, which I was totally bummed about because the Richmond tournament is SO MUCH FUN! It's so weird to think that at last year's tournament, I was 5 months pregnant! Anyway, at the last minute, I decided that I would leave class early on Sat. and head to Richmond in time for Tony's afternoon game. Riley stayed here with my parents (I tell ya, I really had to beg them to keep her ;-)) and I got to Richmond before the game started. The girls played really hard and ended up tying the game. I wish I had taken some pictures, because they are all such sweet girls! They absolutely LOVE Tony and really look up to him as a coach. It's amazing how talented Tony is when it comes to coaching, especially with girls. I always ask myself, "How could he have not wanted a girl when he is so good at coaching girls?" I can't wait until Riley is old enough to start learning soccer. I was all girly girl - cheerleading and tennis! woo hoo, right? It was great and I was fairly decent at it, but my secret wish is for Riley to be a soccer star. I always envied the girls who could play "athletic" sports and I guess we live through our children b/c now I envision Riley playing soccer, not cheerleading. We'll see though...if she gets my athletic ability, we are SO DOOMED! She would be the prettiest little cheerleader, however! Speaking of cheerleading, I would like to CONGRATULATE THE WB TERRIERS CHEERLEADING SQUAD FOR THEIR STATE CHAMPIONSHIP!!!!! How many is that now? Tony's nieces, Brittney and Courtney, who are so BEAUTIFUL, are on the team, and we are so proud of them! Way to go, girls! I'll try to get some pics from them to post soon. Here are a couple of Fall Pics.

Fall 2008 - Riley (7 1/2 months)







Riley and Jackson's First Date - August 2008 (Jackson's not being a very good date!)

No comments: