Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Welcome!

Hello, all! This is my first time blogging and I hope you will continue coming back for Wolford family updates. Several of my friends have blogs, but I never felt the need for one until yesterday.....WHEN TONY GOT HIS FIRST BUCK OF 2008! I am so proud of him. Tony took the day off from work to hunt. I am now a stay at home mommy, for those of you who didn't know, and I was inside hanging out with Riley and browsing on the computer. Most likely looking at Baby Gap or Gymboree for the cutest Christmas outfits for Riley!! BOOM! I heard the shot. As soon as I heard it, I went and got the camera ready and waited for Tony to come and fill me in. When he came to get me, I was so excited for him and we headed out towards the trail to check him out. HE IS HUGE! It seems that Tony's bucks keep getting bigger and bigger from year to year. We named him "Oliver." I have to admit that this little hobby of his might be rubbing off on me just a bit....he just might get me out there with him one day! We'll see! Anyway, while Tony was taking time to make phone calls and send picture texts to everyone, it hit me that a blog might be a good idea since we have so many out of town folks and in town folks who, sadly, we don't see often enough! So, stay tuned weekly for more Wolford updates. Here are some deer pictures!

"Oliver" 11/4/08

















2007 Buck (below)

















2006 Buck (below)

















and of course, our pet "Yellow Tag" (who Tony has been made to swear on his life that he will not shoot!)




No comments: